Cellar Door Booking FAQs
- What is the maximum group size you can accept?
We can only fit a maximum of 6 people on one table and 12 people per session. Therefore, you can book two tables of up to 6 for a total of up to 12 people. Please note that you will be seated on separate tables, but if you book under the same name, we will do our best to seat your tables as close together as possible.
- I have more than 12 people in my group, can I book in?
Unfortunately due to our current capacities and the tasting format, we can’t accept more than 12 people in a session.
- Someone in my group isn’t drinking, do they need to book in?
Yes, everyone who requires a seat during a tasting needs to book in (children excluded). If someone is not drinking alcohol in your group, we offer a premium Non-Alcoholic Tasting substitution. This tasting is also $10 per head and can be selected on the second page of the booking process.
- The date I’m looking to book for isn’t available?
We are currently only taking bookings up to three weeks in advance, so if your planned visit is further in the future, it’s best to check back within the three week window to book. Also, we are currently only open on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) so mid-week bookings are not available.
- Can I book a table outside for a tasting?
Due to our new tasting program, all tastings are conducted inside the Cellar Door.
- My group doesn't want a tasting, can we just book space outside for drinks?
As we do not have a contingency plan in case of inclement weather, we do not offer bookings for outdoor tables. Instead, outside tables available on a first-come-first-served basis, yet we ask that groups please be limited to 6 people.
- Do you have a restaurant or cafe to book in for lunch?
No, we don’t, however, we do have a range of cheese and vegan plates to enjoy during a tasting, or gourmet platters to order if dining outside.
- Am I able to BYO food and buy wine to have outside?
As we offer platters for purchase, we do not allow BYO food of any kind.
- Can I book the Cellar Door for a private function?
Get in touch with us at email@example.com with details of your event and we will see what we can do!